Take a look at this Hyundai Tractor accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the case if an idiot truck driver.

On a side note... I live in a gated community. 2 lanes in 2 out. The inside lane in and out is covered. Coming in the covered lane area gets hit on a monthly basis by these idiots. The hoa has now even put up security cameras all over to catch these morons.

I remember working for a Jewish Truck company and we tin canned one of the Ryder trucks in New York City.. it was funny as heck. I've never heard the loudness of metal screeching before.

That happened around here, too. They had to demolish half of the bridge. The company that owned the truck had to pay for the repair (thank goodness!)

I'm amazed, though, that the bridge in those photos is still standing. That's a helluva lot of damage.

I work for the Kansas Department of Transportation as an Equipment Operator. As soon as this happened the boss passed the pictures around to all the guys at work. Nothing was really said by the boss but, I figure that he was hinting at all of us to be as careful as we can when we transport heavy equipment around. Its a long piece of highway out there in the middle of nowhere. Driver should have gotten a steel tape measure out and made sure of the total height of his load. I do this when I transport stuff similiar to this. All the guys at work look at me funny and make their comments. I don't care. Better safe then sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back