Synthetic oil haters now can hate Synthetic blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for it, because I'm too much of a baby to donate.

I went to donate once, but chickened out an left before I went through with it.
45.gif

They pitied me and offered me cheese sticks anyway. I ate my cheese stick and hung my head in shame.

You're lucky. United Blood Services hounds me if I go a month without donating. Either they like my blood type, or they're expecting an escalation of chupacabra attacks in New Mexico.

Yes our junkies only use the top quality junk, just as high only need 1/7 of the dose.

IIRC, medical science has been working on this for years.
It's a temperary measure of course, until a patient can make his/her own, or suitable real blood is available.

dwendt44, it IS real blood, rather than the synthetics that they've been working on for decades.

I can't say that I'm a fan of the process described in the articles.

Originally Posted By: jldcol
Yes our junkies only use the top quality junk, just as high only need 1/7 of the dose.

I wonder if Keith Richards will do a compensated endorsement for one brand of synth blood. He's a pro of unparalleled distinction.

I hear it is not a "true" synthetic and contains 50% highly refined conventional blood, plus of course the carrier blood in the additives!

Tom NJ

Vamps now choose it over natural, less fattening especially that stuff from Americans. Yes commercial from Keith, I used to have to sleep it off for a few days and now with "Blud" brand syn, I can do a quick change and get back to the party in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back