Synthetic cider ATF

Trying to find a transmission for my pickup and stumbled across a company that offers free case of “Burn rubber brewing co: synthetic cider ATF” with transmission purchase. Has anyone heard of this company or oil, if so is it any good. I was planning on using schaeffers ATF anyway but was just curious.

Thier website is pretty light on details.

Went to the sellers listed and at those prices, I'd choose our sponser HPL here as you know what you're getting with a good track record. (Plenty of info here and they're only a post or text away/)

Trying to find a transmission for my pickup and stumbled across a company that offers free case of “Burn rubber brewing co: synthetic cider ATF” with transmission purchase. Has anyone heard of this company or oil, if so is it any good. I was planning on using schaeffers ATF anyway but was just curious.
Not a single certification nor recommendation… I wouldn’t use that stuff even to start a brush fire.

Not a single certification nor recommendation… I wouldn’t use that stuff even to start a brush fire.
It is probably one of the many "cookbook recipe" multi-vehicle ATF's on the market. Probably blended using an additive pack from one of the major suppliers with an approved combination of base oils.

Buy a transmission and get a “free” case of ridiculously named non certified ATF. Their business model seems to be focused on repeat customers. :oops: Welcome to Bitog.

Thier website is pretty light on details.

I looked at their website and found nothing helpful

Cider ? I prefer an elixir, recipe, or 'brew.... must trademark 'panacea atf'

Can't be bad. Has plenty of exceptionals, outstandings, improveds, excellents, and a 'more' thrown in too. Those 5 work synergistically together to sell anything.

Back