SynLube is for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All! Looks like I be buying the SynLube kit for my car next week. I want to thank all here on the board for informing me of this fantastic company.I have had some personal email talks with Miro Kefurt and he was very helpful and knowledgable in my situation.Had it not been for this website I would have never known about it at all.I know the general opinion on this board is not favorable towards SynLube, but I ask many of you(who haven't already) to seriously look into their products and services and not be hindered by other peoples non-educated opinions.I have changed my mind quite a few times on here and I am glad to finally make a decision. Thanks Again!
smile.gif

"I know the general opinion on this board is not favorable towards SynLube,"

Lets say seriously skeptical.

Keep us informed on how it works and the results of your periodic oil analyses.

Ken

I ask many of you(who haven't already) to seriously look into their products and services

I think a lot of us would like to do that, but so far Mr. Kefurt has not presented one shred of serious research to back up his claims. Not even a UOA.

He promised me a research paper but I never got it. :/

Cheers, 3MP

What car/engine/year is this 'kit' for?
How often do you plan on changing the oil if ever?
Is the car under warranty?
Will you be monitoring engine wear with oil analysis?
Will you be changing the filter regularly with just the top off oil?

Good luck!

For info, just visit the synlubedotcom website.

I don't know if I'll ever be so lazy to need an oil that never gets changed. Or, will I be too lazy to change the oil while crawling under the car to change the filter?

Just kinda curious on how you arrived at this conclusion?? I consider my self to be reasonably knowledgeable but I don't hold a candle to others here. And from all the discussions I have read here (and I've been here awhile)-I don't ever recall anyone that I consider knowledgeable as endorsing this product. Common sense tells me that this product will not work as advertised (just my opinion). Not downing your choice. I just hope you have considered all the facts about oils presented on this board.

Slick advertisers are just that "slick advertisors"
cheers.gif

been trying to find ANY hard data to substantiate synlube's claims and it isn't there. even the users who frequent some of the forums either don't have their UOAs or won't post the results.

it's a real blind faith deal. besides the warranty advertised would be nearly imposible to comply with unless you are an anal perfectionist. that plus the fact that most don't keep cars to 150,000 miles so the probability that synlube would have to pay up is pretty remote.

[ June 03, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: FLAZX5 ]

The Synlube kit I am getting is M22 60 for my 1995 Lincoln Town Car at 134,000 miles it's not on the warranty anymore.Yes,the oil will be analysed according to their schedule and the filter will be changed and topped of with Initial fill oil at 10,000 miles(to remove any possible sludge) and then every 25,000 miles until 150,000(284,000 on the engine) when it all gets changed.Now I am going to finish my second Auto rx treatment before the synlube,I told Miro about auto rx and he says its toatally worthless according to the ingredients in his opinion.I am also getting the fuel motor vac done and 02 sensors replaced before the synlube just to avoid any trouble.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr TCar:
Howdy All! Looks like I be buying the SynLube kit for my car next week. I want to thank all here on the board for informing me of this fantastic company.

I don't think I've ever seen a single post on here that's been anything short of skeptical of this product, and most just flat out think it's snake oil. Given that, why would you thank this board for turning you on to it? If you'd truly been influenced by the wealth of information to be found here, this crap would be the last thing you'd put in your engine.

Fellas,
let the man try his choice.

I hope it works out well for you, though I am also skeptical, I am eager to learn new things.

Fred...
smile.gif

I'd be very skeptical of anyone who just looked at the ingredients of Auto-Rx and said it was worthless and then wants me to buy their product.

Still, I'm interested in the future results. You'll be the first one on this board, I think, to try this system.

Thing is, they say no one can intrepret oil analysis results of this oil except THEM! Why? So they can feed you a line of BS why your wear metals are through the roof? The website said something about the oil containing all kinds of different metals in it
shocked.gif
Haven't been to the site in a while.

What I don't get is why? If your Lincoln is doing great, as my Dads went over 240K with regular dino, why do you want to even fool with this stuff. I mean, look at the responses. Do a search on this board and type in synlube. You'll find there is quite a few hits on this stuff. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Obviously your oil routines have held you up well, why mess with success???? You don't need to do all that stuff.

I have a dozen eggs in the fridge, I think I'll go crack a dozen into the crankcase and see how it does.
There's prolly a billion dollar marketing and
brainwashing/"distributor training" program tied to this Syncrap. It also prolly has a "DO NOT DISCONTINUE USE AND RETURN TO REGULAR OIL OR WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED" clause in it.

This just proves an old saying....
"There's a sucker born every minute."

Actually DAZE, cracking eggs is for stopping radiator leaks.
I believe the dude was kidding. Nobody would buy oil that is arguably worth 10 oil changes at the least. That's just plain stupid.

And why, if this dude, is on the level about buying the product, is he "thanking the forum"?
No one gave it anything but a snake oil view. Which is what it is, obviously. Like someone said "A sucker is born every day". That's America...

quote:

I told Miro about auto rx and he says its toatally worthless

Right.
rolleyes.gif

Almost as worthless as a "lifetime" oil in which "no one but me can do UOAs" and "no one but me can interpret the results" because "no one but me understands the technology"...

I was willing to give Miro the benefit of the doubt...until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back