Switching to GC - pricing, availibility, sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, it is wonderful to see a new member of the Royal Elvish Order of the Green aka the REOG; there will be festivities in the Black Forest tonight (well actually this morning, Elvish time)

I stopped renewing my amsoil membership and decided to use GC.

I see quart bottles at AZ for $5.19.

Do they come in gallon size jugs (big advantage with amsoil)? Any place cheaper by mail order perhaps I'd like to buy in bulk (4-8 gallons).

Doesn't work that way....The "GC" is an anomoly and not a regular item......and to further rain on the parade....it has been changed to a yet undefined/untested formula.....so...I will use up my stash of 04GC and continue on with "known" tried and true brands....

GC is only available in qts. at Autozone and "could" be closed out in your area. I see difficulties finding it in LA, so buy up a bunch now while available if you want to run it.

GC is available via mail-order, but the price is punishing.

quote:

Originally posted by fast4d:
until a few days ago

GC stood for gentlemen's club.

....but...not...anymore
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by fast4d:
I stopped renewing my amsoil membership and decided to use GC.

I see quart bottles at AZ for $5.19.

Do they come in gallon size jugs (big advantage with amsoil)? Any place cheaper by mail order perhaps I'd like to buy in bulk (4-8 gallons).

I have over 100 qts of M03 and M04 (the good stuff) I will sell the whole lot at $6/qt and buyer pays for shipping.

At PC cost, Amsoil 0w-30 is $6.70qt. It hits the front door in 2 days max. I live near the Lancaster, Pa warehouse. Not a bad option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back