Swap Jared Goff for Carson Wentz

Attachments

• c730ad19cddd1415778b9bbbe8ec8364.png
    c730ad19cddd1415778b9bbbe8ec8364.png
    590.1 KB · Views: 6
You could be a millionaire many times over if you could predict accurately which college kid will become an NFL star. It's an educated guess at best. But Goff for Wentz is an interesting trade. Change of scenery might do them both good.

I don't think any team would take on Carson's contract. Nick Foles is just a backup QB....While what he did in 2017 is awesome for Eagles fans. I don't think he's a franchise QB
I dont disagree about Foles, but he is probably one of the best backups in the league. Hurts has done a good job in the last 3 games and I think he has potential as a starter. He needs a nick foles as his backup to mentor him. The experience Foles has is invaluable. Bringing back Foles would also go a long way to pacify a fan base that is thoroughly pissed off at the team

Can't ague with that, Andy Dalton is also a good backup.....But no way is he winning a SB! But I was a Dalton fan back when he played for my home town team (TCU)

I hope Hurts doesn't end up getting hurt....The RPO has ended the careers of too many QB's. How long do we really think guys that do it well like Lamar Jackson & Deshaun Watson are going to be in the league? Not as long as a pocket passer like Brees, Brady, Or even guys that like to roll-out (Aaron Rodgers)

Just look what happened to Dak Prescott, And it came just as he getting better at pocket passing & stepping up in the pocket.

It seems the Eagles have a Receiving Corp issue above all else? DeSean Jackson is a great receiver, But old & injury prone as of late.

Back