Surf City Garage Paste Wax Review (w/Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ^^ yes nice indeed.
I finally used the SCG Barrier Reef on the wife's SUV, one of the kids cars, and a friends car + one of my motorcycles.
i like the stuff. So little goes a long long ways. It doesn't load up in the microfiber with a bunch of powder residue like some other stuff I have tried before.
Seems expensive for local OTC stuff, but it's a large can and should last a long time. I like how easy on, easy off it is.

I just used SCG Paste Wax on my gold-colored Saturn SL2, that's been garaged most it's life.

It floors me how easy on, easy off it is.

Wow, she's bright & shiny!!

Been using it (paste) on a few other vehicles - a winner as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to try it on my own vehicle (had it re-painted 1st week of June, so maybe soon).
The SC wash sounds interesting. I still have plenty of Megs so it will have to wait.

Using SC Barrier Reef, Killer Chrome, & Black Max. Will get around to trying more SC products... wash, glass cleaner etc.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Hmmm...may try....

Malo, is that on the Mali?

thumbsup2.gif

I use the SC Barrier Reef Spray wax with great results. Easy on and easy off. Deep dark shine on my Kingfisher Blue metallic paint. Water beading is tight and relentless, and we've been having thunderstorms here in central Florida almost every day for several weeks.

I'm a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back