Surf City Garage Gift - Adam Corolla Signed Book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, during Black Friday specials, Surf City Garage had 30% off everything & free shipping.

Plus, a free gift.

I open the box of just 2 small pricetag items, and look what they sent me!

2qnbi8i.jpg

I got the same thing, and was quite surprised. I ordered a set of their plush MF, grit guard, and Pro Rinse-free Wash & wax. Now If only I could sell the book.
smile.gif

Adam Corolla is a funny dude. You ever watch his tv show 'Catch a Contractor?'..it's hilarious...they catch these [censored] contractors who have totally screwed their clients over and he spends the entire show just abusing them...good stuff if you enjoy his humor.

That's a pretty fun surprise.

Carolla's humor is certainly an acquired taste. When he got rid of Donny, I lost interest in the podcast. The guests just seemed to dry up and the same stale line-up kept reappearing, show after show.

His CarCast, on the other hand, is worth a listen. Great string of guests and fantastic stories, with only a little bit of Carolla humor. For those that like To Catch a Contractor, he has an Ace on the House podcast where he talks about construction and home improvement.

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
I received another $10 off coupon via email. Time for a 2nd grit guard.
smile.gif

Yep, same here.

On the 30% Off/Free Shipping/Free Book, I only bought "Beyond Clay" & a Medium Polishing Pad.

Time to take inventory to see what to use the $10 Coupon on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back