Surf City Garage Gift - Adam Corolla Signed Book!

So, during Black Friday specials, Surf City Garage had 30% off everything & free shipping. Plus, a free gift. I open the box of just 2 small pricetag items, and look what they sent me!

I got the same thing, and was quite surprised. I ordered a set of their plush MF, grit guard, and Pro Rinse-free Wash & wax. Now If only I could sell the book. smile

Adam Corolla is a funny dude. You ever watch his tv show 'Catch a Contractor?'..it's hilarious...they catch these [censored] contractors who have totally screwed their clients over and he spends the entire show just abusing them...good stuff if you enjoy his humor.

That's a pretty fun surprise. Carolla's humor is certainly an acquired taste. When he got rid of Donny, I lost interest in the podcast. The guests just seemed to dry up and the same stale line-up kept reappearing, show after show. His CarCast, on the other hand, is worth a listen. Great string of guests and fantastic stories, with only a little bit of Carolla humor. For those that like To Catch a Contractor, he has an Ace on the House podcast where he talks about construction and home improvement.

Turk

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
I received another $10 off coupon via email. Time for a 2nd grit guard. smile
Yep, same here. On the 30% Off/Free Shipping/Free Book, I only bought "Beyond Clay" & a Medium Polishing Pad. Time to take inventory to see what to use the $10 Coupon on!