SureDRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, my local W-M clearanced all of them about a year and a half ago...I still have one for a GM 3.4L V6 if anyone wants it for cheap...could never install it in my 96 Monte Carlo after seeing the clearance...I assumed something was wrong with the products...

It works great. Check out some threads on this forum, some like it, some don't. I love it. You can even "top up" the oil by draiing some of the old stuff out (if you're bored one Sat. aft.) It takes a little longer to drain, but so what? While it's draining, you can check other things on the vehicle, cut or trim the grass, wash the other car, make the kids lunch etc. etc. What's the rush in changing the oil anyways? There is absolutely no mess.

For me, dropping the oil filter creates the most mess. When I get one of the remote element-only filter cars, I will get this. For now I get dirty anyways.
frown.gif

"...a plastic zip lock bag around my oil filters saves me a load of mess when removing. "

CLEVER!!! I love it!!! Thanks for the tip! You probably just saved me $1000 in garage floor cleaning products!!!

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
JonnyZ, a plastic zip lock bag around my oil filters saves me a load of mess when removing.

I wanna try it!!! But I got 4K mi left on my Mobil1
mad.gif

Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back