Sure, Brute deodorant recall

been using the roll on Brute version from the $1.25 store...glad to see this was aerosol.

I used to take the cap off and sit and sniff the gasoline in the mower when I was a tyke back in the 50's.
Junior Huffer in training!
Imagine all the stuff we breathed in staining the old log cabin or the back deck.

And then there's me. Stripping the last few gallons of gasoline out of petroleum barges with the hatches open. 1,007,000 gallons per barge, 500 barges per year for 20 years!
Or working inside gasoline tanks before they are gas free.
They say when you start seeing pink elephants, it's time to get some fresh air!
:)

My wife hates perfumed deodorant. I used to Like Mitchum, Original Old Spice and Brute.
She told me to STOP wearing - it it gags her. She even hates my UNSCENTED deodorant ! :) :) :)

So I have those three amigos in my medicine cabinet, sitting there for many years now.
Waiting for an opportunity ...

They still are 'allowed' to sell spray-on AP and deodorant?!

What nut would use that *%%# ! ?

I used to take the cap off and sit and sniff the gasoline in the mower when I was a tyke back in the 50's.
Imagine all the stuff we breathed in staining the old log cabin or the back deck.
I lost a football player friend in Jr. high school (7th grade). He was huffing Right Guard from a brown paper bag. ☹️

I didn't know they still made Brut. I haven't used it since HS.
Used it big time in HS, tried the splash recently and it's not the same, watered down and made in Mexico. :(
1645206436514.jpg

I think it was last summer that some sunscreen sprays were pulled for the same issue.

I’m thinking that this will be the beginning of the end of spray products for personal use and maybe even more products as well.

When I moved into my home in1996, for weeks I was sick and didn't ever feel well except when I was away for a while. Turned out it was the carcinogens' in all the building materials of the newly constructed home. After opening the doors and windows for several weeks whenever I was there, and cleaning the brand new carpet finally did the trick.

If you saw all the chemicals in these things,you wouldn't have nothing to do with it period.

Research and do better for yourself that's all I'm saying.

I haven't used spray deodorant since I was a teenager. Brings back memories of that can of Right guard and bottle of Brut that always sat on my dad's vanity when I was a kid. Just tried out Dr Squatch deodorant for the first time today, very impressed with the performance. It says "natural" on the container, but the label is full of things I can't pronounce.

Back