supertech

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't already feel good about it, why are you doing it?

quote:

Originally posted by fordhead:
I am switching to supertech oil, please give me some reasons to feel good about doing this.

Well, you're saving a dollar or two per oil change, but I think you'd be wise to spend the extra for something better.

I do already feel good about it, I just thought someone could add something.I am mainly switching because I love to change my oil, and usually do it before 3,000 miles, so I thought supertech would be good since I change frequently.

Could I ask you what makes you "feel good about it?". Oil analysis results, price, color of thge container?
smile.gif
Seriously though. There are confirmed good oil-Chevron Supreme and Castrol GTX in dino. For synthetic obviously Amsoil-Mobil 1. Now the Supertech filter is another story-good stuff. I would suggest going with known good quantities as was suggested.
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by fordhead:
I am switching to supertech oil, please give me some reasons to feel good about doing this.

I have thought about the possible 1.00 savings per 5 quarts vs some other Walmart OTC dino's ranging from 94 cents to 1.33 per quart but I'm sorry,I just can't come up with a feel good answer to quantify this switch and am weary of the possible new supplier of this oil if it happens

Good luck though.

[ February 22, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: dragboat ]

Also, if you hunt around for sales, you'll find many big name conventional oils for the same price, so it pays to shop around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back