SuperTECH, where made? Just some FYI

wemay

Site Donor 2023
If you go to Walmart's website and search SuperTech, the answer will be in the section, About This Item. Scroll down to manufacturer. "Warren Distribution"

Screenshot_20200824-195720_Chrome.jpg

Based on what I am seeing I think you are right.

When did Exxon Mobil stop making some Supertech Supertech stuff? I honestly wasn't paying attention.

Down here it's always been Warren so I'm not sure of the time line elsewhere.

Its been Warren distribution for as long as I can remember in my area, say back to 2007ish. It's cool that it's so easy to find now though. You used to have to run the UPC codes.

Walmart dumped Everybody but WD....makes it easier for them to manage.

Been all Warren Dist since late December......

Why is there a ? next to Dexos1?

Edit:
figured out it must be the registered trademark symbol not displaying correctly.

Last edited:
If you go to Walmart's website and search SuperTech, the answer will be in the section, About This Item. Scroll down to manufacturer. "Warren Distribution"
It says this on the bottles

The (Canada) bottle of 5W20 I picked up this week has no Dexos on it, but the 5W30 on the shelf next to it did.

Still pretty sure it's Warren, but even if not it'll run fine in my car. Not worth fussing over.

It used to be regional, like Amalie in the south. I don’t know why they sent to just one supplier that is not like Walmart. With two they can squeeze them on price.

...that is not like Walmart. With two they can squeeze them on price.
They can still squeeze Warren and have just as much "power". Warren doesn't want to lose this HUGE account. It also benefits Warren because they can effectively double their production meaning they can get better pricing on raw materials.

Back