Supertech,valvoline,pennzoil tcw3.most detergents to mix w/gas?

Hi again all! As in post title, which would have the most,additive? I used to !if tcw3 with gas, at 1 oz.per 5 gallons. 98 corolla.sometimes I gained mileafe,often not. I used supertech. I wanna play around again,but now,with a 98 lesabre. I know,the hypertext smells sulphur. It's mineral based? The gasoline and pennzoil,are synth mix. And quicksilver is it? Walmart..has a synthetic.
I've seen one point here,his piston tops were spotless! Using tcw3. .
Are they all the same,literaly? Or does one brand have more detergents?than the other? The brand's I'm interested in..supertech,valvoline,pennzoil. Personaly,im a valvoline guy. Supertech andvalvoline,I'm mostly leaning on. 1 oz.per 5 gallons.
I do use Lucas ucl.read it's non detergent. It allegedly,it isnt. Without. Lucas,or MMO,I will get about 179 miles. With, and using citgo gas,87...200-205 miles.but with Mobil 87,and lucas/MMO..I've gotten 260 miles. Synergy? I will never get over 200 with citgo.
SO! Wanna play around again,with a high detergent tcw3,..from thread title!

Lol guys..which brand would have the u st additive,cleaning ingredients!
Valvoline,supertech,or pennzoil, twc3?

The Pennzoil TCW3 I bought a few years back says it has maximum detergent for 2-cycle oils. Just started using it recently after exhausting my previous additive stock, will try to remember to report back in the appropriate threads after adequate time for results to show up.
1628796114188.jpg

I also use Penzoil but I use the Premium Plus version. It's a little more expensive than the XLF. Works well. Your mileage may vary. I notice a big difference in my truck. Not so much in the car.

th

Back