Supertech Syn users check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
offtopic.gif
Large retailers DO have the clout to dictate to vendors. I work for Lowe's and many brand name products that they sell for seemingly less are actually made with cheaper components. Especially if the Lowe's logo is on the box also.

Whimsey

I have used supertech synthetic in the 2001 Camry belonging to my gf's mom. It runs fine and she runs it for about 5k miles. She drives it as if she's in a battle, and so far the oil looks fine everytime it's changed. Sure, I won't be running it for 10k miles like mobil1.

I am a walmart shopper, gotten even more loyal since Costco tried screwing me over. But beware what you are buying at walmart. Those Walmart brands can sometimes be a real POS, specifically jeans, shirts, some electronics.

my dad uses supertech syn in his stratus, my moms ion and my sisters neon. all cars run great. 5000 mile intervals on all.

and as said, if it says it meets SM, etc specs then it should or else they would get a nice big suit brought on them.

and anyone that doesnt believe big companies can push around vendors for better pricing is kidding themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back