SuperTech Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all of the filters made by Champion stamped "AA". I was going through some of the ST filters at Wally-World and found that some numbers are indeed stamped "AA" while others are not. The ones that were NOT stamped felt lighter and looked different in construction. Just curious, is it possible that Fram has moved in and are making ST's now? Gee, they'd make a killing off everyone who now buys the ST instead of the Frams. Just food for thought...

The orange boxes are taking over at my neighbood Wal-Mart, must be the higher profit margin. Purolators are selling for the price as Fram so Wal-Mart will lose my business as if they cared.
tongue.gif

Can't say that for here.......our Wally mart still keeps the same amount of SuperTech filters stocked............doesn't matter to me.......I'd never buy champion labs filters anyway......
quote:

Originally posted by Pluto5:
The orange boxes are taking over at my neighbood Wal-Mart, must be the higher profit margin. Purolators are selling for the price as Fram so Wal-Mart will lose my business as if they cared.
tongue.gif

Pluto, I seriously don't believe there is a penny's worth of difference between the Fram and Purolator Premium plus--if anything the Fram probably flows better. I wouldn't use either one of them , though.

LB--I change them 3 times a year so don't know if a more expensive filter would make any difference, but I think the S-T's have it all over the Frams because the motor is quieter on startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back