Supertech 0w20 shortage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Hats-off to Warren. They are selling more oil than ever before. Getting that Costco contract was huge for them.
Smart business people in their offices, in regards to company / product expansion.

Well said sir

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by benjy
would NOT use any xx-20 even for free!!!

The mouse that roared.

Which is why I havlove him on ignore and no one here believes his lies

You guys crack me up. I love hearing the ST naysayers getting a taste of their own medicine. BTW, I don't even see QSUD on the website either... at least in 0w20. 0w20 is hot stuff!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jayjr1105
You guys crack me up. I love hearing the ST naysayers getting a taste of their own medicine. BTW, I don't even see QSUD on the website either... at least in 0w20. 0w20 is hot stuff!

Well, we all know that member "Benjy" is actually Thorromig who was banned once before already.

Any who; nothing wrong with ST oils

Lately anything 0W20, 5W20 and 5W30 seems to fly off my local Walmart's shelves. Then again the whole store looks like the Tasmanian Devil tore through so I consider it normal.

If I didn't get turned onto rebates and deals on this site I'd be running ST 0W20 in my GMC, I used to run the synthetic and conventional 5W20 in my Ram. Once I run out of my current small stash I'll try and simplify at Walmart with ST or order the Havoline boxes.

Last edited:
Every Walmart I've been to lately has been fresh out of 0w20 and even the website doesn't show 0w20 anymore. (only high mileage 0w20)

Are they possibly going through a transition to HiMi only? Or new bottle/formula coming soon?

Actually, the ST 0w20 HM is better IMO when you compare specs; don't let the HM moniker alone dissuade you from using it. Compare it over at PQIA and I think you'll see what I mean. http://pqiadata.org/SuperTech_HM_SYN_0W20.html

I was at a couple more WM's. Again no ST 0w20 but one had 0w16!

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
$14.88 on-line. 2 jugs and an oil filter and you ship for free. Easy money.

Mind showing me 0w20 (non high mileage) on the website?

Originally Posted by PimTac
It would be easier and smarter to just go with another brand.

Agreed. Someone is usually out there with a rebate that will make it even cheaper. Rotella Gas Truck has a rebate going to the end of June, that will help you save even more.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Hats-off to Warren. They are selling more oil than ever before. Getting that Costco contract was huge for them.
Smart business people in their offices, in regards to company / product expansion.

Agreed! You certainly see many happy faces at their Iowa plant, and possibly from their Alabama and West Virginia blending plants.
Really, Warren Dist is not a small operation. They been in the oil supplier business since 1922.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
$14.88 on-line. 2 jugs and an oil filter and you ship for free. Easy money.

Mind showing me 0w20 (non high mileage) on the website?

I see a 1 qt 4 pack for $17.39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back