SuperPlug.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool.gif
On the advice of a few folks when I first found BITOG, I ordered two magnetic SuperPlugs. Darned powerful magnet. Anyhow both were the same size, one fits my van fine but the other is too small for my truck, as I just found out. Their site is down and both phone numbers are disconnected. Anybody know what's up? If I can't return this one, I'll have a 1/2"-20 for sale.
rolleyes.gif

The site seems to be working fine today. I have a couple of those plugs and am glad I made the purchase.

cool.gif
I see the site is up. Phone number still doesn't work and I'm a little nervous about sending back a $21 plug if I'm not sure the company is still there. Tried the non-toll-free number on the box and it doesn't work either. Thanks.

I ordered a couple plugs a month or so back via the website after trying to call and getting what sounded like someones home answering machine. They came right away so I was happy. Who really knows what their business setup is. It sounds sort of "part-time"...

quote:

Yeah, but this thing will pull my fridge across the kitchen.

Wow, that does seem like a strong magnet. But I seriously don't think I'd want a magnetic plug that strong. I already have a $6 cheapo-plug on my Volvo, which has a steel oil pan. The cheapo-plug is strong enough to make installation a chore. Its real fun fighting the magnetic field while hot oil is dripping on your hand.
gr_eek2.gif

cool.gif
Took a shot and sent it back in the mail today along with a nice note saying it didn't fit and I need a bigger one and what vehicle and engine I have. I'll see what happens, I put a P.O. Delivery Confirmation to get their attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back