Super UDT ISO#

I'm wanting to switch to Amsoil fluid for my b2601. I have tried to locate the ISO# for super UDT but on able to find anyone with that info. I have had 5 people tell me 3 different answers. 32 46 68. I would greatly be thankful with any help.

According to Kubota it's iso 37 which which isn't a "normal" iso grade. The iso is just the viscosity @40c in cSt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914-195425_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914-195425_Chrome.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 34
Thank you!! I guess I would be safe to go with a ISO 46
Most likely. That is a multipurpose oil for their diffs, trans, hydraulics, and wet brakes though. A regular iso 46 hydraulic oil isn't really suitable for all those tasks so I wouldn't replace it everywhere just hydraulics unless your fluid states it's suitable for those too.

I usually try to find alternatives for most OEM fluids, but the consensus from the Kubota community is to only use the Super UDT fluid. I bought some online for my B2620 and it really wasn't crazy expensive.

I usually try to find alternatives for most OEM fluids, but the consensus from the Kubota community is to only use the Super UDT fluid. I bought some online for my B2620 and it really wasn't crazy expensive.

Kendall Hyken 052 Plus and P66 Powertran XP both carry the Super UDT2 approval. And are regularly available from P66/Kendall distributors across the country and online.

At a much lower cost than the Kubota product.

Kendall Hyken 052 Plus and P66 Powertran XP both carry the Super UDT2 approval. And are regularly available from P66/Kendall distributors across the country and online.

At a much lower cost than the Kubota product.
If it carries the approval I don't see any issue with it.

Back