Super Tech Seems like you can't say. And what is a valid message

I just wanted to know where the old super tech engine oil went to the kind you could put in a diesel pickup truck that didn't smoke

Okay and it's doing the same thing again saying oops looks like we have a problem you can't respond that way.

I had a simple question and that simple question is what happened to the good no smoke super tech 20W50 that you used to could buy that Bob the oil guy recommended

I even tried standing in front of my laptop with my pants down, and still got asked robot or human.
CE6F9FE3-9368-4C70-9DE0-C961F6FE2E6E.jpg

Yep .....I think Walmart only stocks stuff that sells good . 20W50 isn't widely used so you have to order it online .
They still have it in stores, they just got rid of all the "Conventional" Supertech a few years ago and all they sell now is All Mileage, those individual quarts of 20W50 Conventional must just be stragglers at the warehouse.

Mmmmm 20w50... that is some real old-school talk right there. Motorcycles excluded :D
Looks like the 5-quart jug is $17+ online. This all-mileage flavor is labeled as conventional.
The Quaker State all-mileage 20w50 is only $2 more online... but is it conventional? Enjoy.

1680557353380.jpg

1680557504101.jpg

Back