Super Tech Advanced Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil - 20k mile protection, 5 Quarts

DR1

Does anyone know if this specific oil has high levels of MolyB along with Titanium?

Attachments

• f1a61f87-ed5e-49bc-80f2-9c81a6d1a4af.d81af910141165d291ea40e9036d3d78.jpeg
    f1a61f87-ed5e-49bc-80f2-9c81a6d1a4af.d81af910141165d291ea40e9036d3d78.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 71
It has almost the same make up as the non-advanced.
Someone posted a UOA of both ST formulas....they were almost identical.

The most recent post just the other day, was of the 0W20 10k & 20k full synthetics and they were both around 80 ppm Moly.
The PQIA may have this number.

My $0.02 tax adjusted?

It's a Tonka tough oil in full synthetic. No more trusted however in 25-50 Hrs in lawn mowers or 5k Mi in cars.

Not the absolute best, but you can do worse. The worst is simply not changing early in any case. Keep it fresh, keep it full and drive it like it's stolen with a good filter for fuel, air and oil.

Thanks to member wemay there's VOA of the 5w30 linked HERE. Based on what I see and comments, currently I wouldn't pay more for it than 10k ST full synthetic. That said, I'd have no issue running either for 1 year 7500, 10k max being the upper end push same time frame.

Thanks to member wemay there's VOA of the 5w30 linked HERE. Based on what I see and comments, currently I wouldn't pay more for it than 10k ST full synthetic. That said, I'd have no issue running either for 1 year 7500, 10k max being the upper end push same time frame.
My thoughts exactly....

The VOA of both oils look identical with a couple posters believing that Warren Industries trucked in different base stocks so Walmart could add a Advanced oil to their lineup for $2 dollars more. Because that seems more “logical” than reading the VOA and making a determination for themselves. And we all know Walmart would go the extra mile to fly in group lV’s to add to their Super Tech lineup, because they’re not really in this for profit. 🤣🤣

The VOA of both oils look identical with a couple posters believing that Warren Industries trucked in different base stocks so Walmart could add a Advanced oil to their lineup for $2 dollars more. Because that seems more “logical” than reading the VOA and making a determination for themselves. And we all know Walmart would go the extra mile to fly in group lV’s to add to their Super Tech lineup, because they’re not really in this for profit. 🤣🤣
As I mentioned in another thread....Warren (WPP) was 'acquired' by Pritzker Private Capital.....a buyout firm who are all about making money (as opposed to making quality products). There is a possibility that the only difference between the 10K and the 20K ST syn. is marketing. I trusted WPP more than I trust Pritzker.

As I mentioned in another thread....Warren (WPP) was 'acquired' by Pritzker Private Capital.....a buyout firm who are all about making money (as opposed to making quality products). There is a possibility that the only difference between the 10K and the 20K ST syn. is marketing. I trusted WPP more than I trust Pritzker.
That’s interesting and I wasn’t aware of that. Either way, was Warren going to truck in group four base stocks or different, higher quality base stocks for Super Techs Advanced Oil? I honestly don’t know, but all I do know is the VOA’s look remarkably similar. With only very very slight variations in viscosity that could easily be within testing threshold variation. But almost identical overall.

Perhaps UOA’s will prove otherwise, looking forward to that. But bummer to hear about Warren industries, they always seemed to pride themselves on being a little guy that bride into something big and to be proud of.

Back