Super-Tech 5W-30 shelves empty at local Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get the Synthetic nor the Synthetic blend.. Anybody know when we'll see it again?
Don't really want to use Quaker State, but me gots no choice. :(

Online is soooo easy. No gas, no lines, no time. Let your fingers do the walking, as they say.
Or you could get some Costco Kirkland and maybe save a couple of bucks, dunno for sure.

Since the ST price increase over the last year, my Wally can't move it. Good oil but at $21 a jug when Mobil 1 and Pennz are $24?

The only Supertech we have around here is the $27.98 a jug 20,000 mi oil. I would definitely run Quaker State or Havoline before paying that price.

Can't get the Synthetic nor the Synthetic blend.. Anybody know when we'll see it again?
Don't really want to use Quaker State, but me gots no choice. :(
My local Walmart seems to sell out of Supertec oil in most all varieties/weights fairly soon after they get a shipment in.

Come to southwest Ohio to the Walmart local to me. ST 5W-30 on the shelf here.

Check a different WM?
I was looking for 5w-30 Pennzoil Platinum, it was not available in the closest WM so I went to another one in a different direction (North instead of South), they have plenty.

I agree with above statement, why buy ST if it is not even that much cheaper than Pennzoil or other knowns brand.

The Havoline Lifelong 5W30 has been super spotty as well, but it seems like Walmart always has the 2-box "Case" of the High Mileage in stock, so I've just decided to use that across everything I've got. Put it in mom's Maverick the other day and the Ranger just got it as well. Just don't feel like chasing anything else down since I need the 6 quarts. Don't feel like buying 5qt bottles.

Research it and get back to me ASAP!
9 out of 10 posts that include "Walmart" should get locked here. There's what, 4000-5000 Walmart stores in the US alone and every week it seems like there's a post about "Walmart doesn't have ...." as if it were a nationwide thing.

9 out of 10 posts that include "Walmart" should get locked here. There's what, 4000-5000 Walmart stores in the US alone and every week it seems like there's a post about "Walmart doesn't have ...." as if it were a nationwide thing.
I wouldn’t go as far as locking them. I do not take most posts about Walmart seriously.

I don't get it. Why do you want to go back to the store to get it if you can just order online? If you are going to WM anyways and pickup 2 jugs I can understand but a special trip just to get ST oil? Just order 2 jugs online and it would be free shipping to your home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back