Super Tech 5 qt jug price increase.

I was buying them for quick oil changes/Auto-rx runs. I believe they used to be $6.97 now I notice they are $9.50 Seems like maybe demand is the cause? Maybe I will buy the brand name jugs that are only a dollar more to protest?

Actually, ST jugs got to $11.00 around here. QS Green went to $10.50 making it a better deal (and name brand), and I bought some. Last time I checked ST had not dropped to $9.50 here. I can't remember when it was in the $7.00 range.

still too high! But my friend was in walmart and saw 5qt pennzoil yb for $12.50 so that is good news when it goes back down to $10.00 thats when we buy it all up for the shop but until then we will be using conoco phillips which is a great oil at a great price with great uoa's I used pennzoil all my life with good results but since the price increase i tried the conoco oils and really like them we go through hundreds of cases of oil and atf a year actually some gets delivered in the drums.

Walmart in Canada sells 20 litre SuperTech pails (21 US quarts) of 5w20 5w30 and 10w30 conventional for 38$ (US conversion). That works out to $1.80 US per US quart. That means the correct price for SuperTech in USA should be LESS THAN $9.00 per 5 quart jug