Super Tech 0W-20 scored for $14.77 in Canada...

The stuff is now available at Canadian WM's in Quebec. Couldn't resist a 5L jug at this low price. It's an SP (didn't know it had superseded SN Plus). Is the stuff any good? Will my engine self destruct (I have a run of PP and Valvoline Advanced to go through before) and who makes it, Warren Distribution? Didn't know of that company. Sorry for being late on the news. I have a '20 Subaru Legacy Limited 2.5.

I would not use it just because we have suspected things with it before at the place I used to work. I’m sure it will be fine though. I prefer using name brands that I know though.

Welcome back to BITOG :)

Walmart uses different suppliers depending on the region. In the US, they are known to use WPP, Amalie, Citgo, and XOM. They could use one of those or someone else where ou are. Take pictures of the bottle for us, including the bottom :)

Walmart uses different suppliers depending on the region. In the US, they are known to use WPP, Amalie, Citgo, and XOM. They could use one of those or someone else where ou are. Take pictures of the bottle for us, including the bottom :)
I know they used to, but I'm not sure that's been the case for several years now, I believe XOM doesn't make private label oil anymore, they'd rather sell the base oils and additives to a blender and they can deal with packaging.

I would not use it just because we have suspected things with it before at the place I used to work. I’m sure it will be fine though. I prefer using name brands that I know though.

The word on the street (aka BITOG) is that it is good oil and causes no problems.

Suspecting things with it before at the place you used to work is no where near facts from the oil ANALYSIS which have been posted on here in the past. I don't recall any posts about it being a bad oil or owner's "suspecting" something about it. Other than them wondering if it is good oil because of the Wal-Mart association.

Use it with no concerns other than how much money you may be saving versus "name brands"

Welcome back to BITOG :)

The jug is blue. I have pictures in my phone if I can get around to attach them here...

It's a Rollback.
Screenshot (162).jpg

My local Walmart has Shell Gas Truck Rotella 5w30 on for $28.97cad marked down from $33.97cad.:)

I think they still make oil for car manufacturers but that's probably a you scratch my back, I scratch yours kinda thing, I don't think they really make any private label products for retailers anymore.

Back