Super Bowl Advertisements

MrQuackers

Site Donor 2024
I do not follow professional football at all during the regular season. I only watch the Super Bowl for the advertisements.

P.S. Did I just see Rorschach in an ad?

Don't forget your Mtn Dew!
LOL. I’ve had enough cups of sugar to do me for years lol. I’ve already had two today no more except water for me. I’ve been trying to limit myself as tempting as it is. I want to live a long life and have started to realize how bad they are for me. And I want to keep my record of no cavities too which is why I brush my teeth 3 times a day.

LOL. I’ve had enough cups of sugar to do me for years lol. I’ve already had two today no more except water for me. I’ve been trying to limit myself as tempting as it is. I want to live a long life and have started to realize how bad they are for me. And I want to keep my record of no cavities too which is why I brush my teeth 3 times a day.

Definitely stay off sugary drinks if you have never had cavities so far in life. Healthy teeth are easily taken for granted and dental work never gets cheaper to do.

Definitely stay off sugary drinks if you have never had cavities so far in life. Healthy teeth are easily taken for granted and dental work never gets cheaper to do.
Yes I know. Can’t let them get out of hand. I’m the only one in my family with good teeth. Also I’m fortunate enough to get to keep all 4 of my wisdom teeth too because they grew in normally.

Seeing additional ads I think it was Vince Lombardi.

I do love Watchmen tho

I liked the Rocket Mortgage one (pretty sure vs. certain) the most so far; the GM EV one was pretty good too.

Last edited:
The wife and daughter are watching the half time show - three songs in and it's been a major stinker-rooni as far as I'm concerned.
I don't understand how a one hit wonder guy got the gig. Did no one else want to do it?

My wife, although generally polite and demure, can't stand Mountain Dew, and has referred to it as "diabetic urine". 🤪

I doubt they'll use that in their advertising.

Yeah definitely cut out all the refined sugar if you can. I used to love sweets!! I noticed my tendons would hurt when I was lifting weights. I cut out all the refined sugar cold turkey. Tendon pain immediately went away and never returned. Sugar is poison.

Yeah definitely cut out all the refined sugar if you can. I used to love sweets!! I noticed my tendons would hurt when I was lifting weights. I cut out all the refined sugar cold turkey. Tendon pain immediately went away and never returned. Sugar is poison.
Yes I get leg ache after working all day it’s probably part of the reason.

Back