Super blend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by demarpaint
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
I could care less, it's entertainment....good for him for finding a way to monetize YouTube. Quite frankly, I'm jealous.

That's how I see it. Entertaining with an occasional tidbit of useful info.

While his test methods and apparatus may not be by the book, at least he's consistent. What's "unfair" for one is "unfair" for all...so take it fwiw. And I highly doubt he cares that his work isn't going to be published in any industry/working group publication....‚

Originally Posted by ka9mnx

+1. I like him. I cannot take much of Scotty.

Kilmer's out there (too much toluene fumes🤔).. I'm sure there's a lot of useful stuff floating around up in his head but dang... the guy is exhausting to watch!...‚

Originally Posted by demarpaint
I could care less, it's entertainment....good for him for finding a way to monetize YouTube. Quite frankly, I'm jealous.

That's how I see it. Entertaining with an occasional tidbit of useful info.

While his test methods and apparatus may not be by the book, at least he's consistent. What's "unfair" for one is "unfair" for all...so take it fwiw. And I highly doubt he cares that his work isn't going to be published in any industry/working group publication....‚

Like you said earlier he figured out a way to monetize YouTube, good on him. He's a lot easier to watch than a lot of people who are doing the same on YouTube.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
I like him far better than screaming Scotty.

Isn't that the truth!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back