SunJoe pressure washer and Amazon foam cannon...W8 all clean!

TiGeo

$50 site donor 2024
Chemical Guys Mr. Pink soap and my Amazon "SunJoe" pressure washer and cheap Amazon foam cannon. Maguiers All Wheel cleaner. Got the W8 looking good for a quick rinse off and dry..no scrubbing needed this time.

20230417_185614.jpg
20230417_185649.jpg
20230417_191144.jpg
20230417_191220.jpg

Have the same setup but used Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo, my SunJoe is almost three yrs old and is starting to act up, cycles when not using the gun. :unsure:

Have the same setup but used Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo, my SunJoe is almost three yrs old and is starting to act up, cycles when not using the gun. :unsure:
Mine does that too...I believe that's normal.

usually that means you have a leak somewhere. either internal or external. most of the stuff inside these cheap washers are plastic and they develop cracks .

usually that means you have a leak somewhere. either internal or external. most of the stuff inside these cheap washers are plastic and they develop cracks .
These do this since new, just something with how these work. It's just a quick cycle on/off...probably to maintain pressure is my guess.

Would someone please explain the rationale for using a pressure washer on a car? :rolleyes::unsure::confused:
These are not industrial pressure washers here. Works great to knock dirt off, clean wheels, etc. Foam cannon put a thick nice layer of soap down. Not sure why this is strange/requires explanation? This is about what every detailer uses....

Back