Stupid New Car Names and Editions !

Why is the hitch ball upside down? I see that it used to have CB antenna (or similar), can see the remains of the mount on the.. hatch area, looks like that portion doesn't actually move up, only the glass.

I like the 4.2 Liter badge, this would have been around the time of the push for metrification, no?
This car was used to tow a small utility trailer sometimes, but I never towed with it and eventually took off the hitch assembly entirely. But in the meantime I thought it would be funny to mount the ball upside down... I was a teenager. Yes it also had a CB radio before I got it but the previous owner removed all that. Yes only the glass was designed to hinge upward, there wasn't really a hatch on it. The "4.2 litre" lettering was painted on, and yes the push to go metric was real strong beginning in the 1970s. It's strange that I missed this funky little car more than the 1965 and 1967 Mustangs I had after it.

This car was used to tow a small utility trailer sometimes, but I never towed with it and eventually took off the hitch assembly entirely. But in the meantime I thought it would be funny to mount the ball upside down... I was a teenager. Yes it also had a CB radio before I got it but the previous owner removed all that. Yes only the glass was designed to hinge upward, there wasn't really a hatch on it. The "4.2 litre" lettering was painted on, and yes the push to go metric was real strong beginning in the 1970s. It's strange that I missed this funky little car more than the 1965 and 1967 Mustangs I had after it.
Heh, I remember being a teenager. My first vehicle, I think I had a Crane Cams sticker on one fender, and some other cam manufacturer's name on the other. Because... I could.

Seems the tide has turned for Hyundai/Kia

2021010a.JPG
Why is there this big discrepancy between J D Powers and Consumer Reports?

Back