Stupid me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Mighty Max....how do I remove ...I know stupid me..I didn't buy it..tried my malwarebytes, cc cleaner and a couple of other programs..this install is worse then "Aids" to get rid of...I know..stupid me...but remember..I'm old!!! Thanks Joe

No idea???

Not sure what to say. Maybe click to find out, but this day and age it could be a fake. I was recommending the manual method they show.

Or you could try a-squared.

Well..there is some some kind of charge cause they have a 30 day free trial...the manual method doesn't bring up anything..
I googled "Unistall PC Mighty Max" and get all kinds of info but nothing works. Thanks

I assume you have tried Add/Remove programs?

cccleaner?

a-squared?

You mean you don't see those lines (values) in your registry?

Also read the comments, plus it says Malwarebytes Anti Malware will remove it.

Originally Posted By: SKUNKY
Well..there is some some kind of charge cause they have a 30 day free trial...the manual method doesn't bring up anything..
I googled "Unistall PC Mighty Max" and get all kinds of info but nothing works. Thanks

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Download the free version,run it,report back what happens.

Originally Posted By: DragRace
Originally Posted By: SKUNKY

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Download the free version,run it,report back what happens.

I've done the Malwarebytes.org at least 6 times..it won't take it out..
re-did my CCcleaner again..found another file..deleted that..rebooted and it didn't come back on..went to computer OS and don't see it in the files..I'll keep you informed

I'm going on vacation tomorrow for 8 days..see ya..thanks

I wonder if if would be possible to make a livelinux kind of dvd with an antivirus and spyware remover on it and run the computer off of the disc to remove the program. Or otherwise, hook the drive up to another PC and run antivirus and spyware that way. I\

Originally Posted By: 55
I wonder if if would be possible to make a livelinux kind of dvd with an antivirus and spyware remover on it and run the computer off of the disc to remove the program. Or otherwise, hook the drive up to another PC and run antivirus and spyware that way. I\

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/en/hitmanpro

This works awsome
thumbsup2.gif

Try free SUPERantispyware. Run it in safe mode.

also you might try downloading free Hijackthis program, run a scan and look for suspicious entries. But be careful using it.

Using system restore is another option.

Delete your system restore points, then do your Malwarebytes SASware, or A-ASquared stuff. What probably happening is every time you uninstall, the adware writes itself in the restore, and reinstalls next start.

Well..I'm back home and the PC Mighty Max is gone..the CCcleaner did it's job..just took a couple of cleanings..thanks for all the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back