Studies show young women becoming more violent with partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by MarkC:
Glad you find it funny.
I'm physically active, not small, and have a third degree black belt.
My ex punched, slapped, pinched and kicked me.
I didn't return the favor because I don't do such things to women. Had I reported it, assuming anyone believed me, she would have been deported. Plus, I'm not one to involve police in my life if I can avoid it. I should have left, but that's easier to say from a distance.

If someone is in control of their participation in a situation and chooses to accept it, they are no longer a victim. So, if noone is a victim, it just doesn't seem serious to me. Many people choose to live their lives in ways that seem odd to me and I laugh at the strangeness of it, knowing other people find my quirks to be amusing too. We are free to make our own decisions, and should not blame anyone if we eventually realize that they weren't the right ones.

Keira Knightley may spank me anytime!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I think that women have always been equally violent as men [in different ways], but it hasn't been accepted or reported.
This is not a new thing.
Women almost automatically were given children in custody cases after divorces, and now things are changing, as realism sets in.

From the police officers that I have talked to about 60% of all the domestics are initiated by the woman. The reason the police are called is the man finishes the argument.
Just from watching the married couples around me for that last twenty years or so I can say about 25 to 30% of the guys have great wives. The rest well they're either divorced, want to be divorced or would like to pull a Scott Peterson and get away with it.
Been there, done that, and got the tee shirt.
I dated a women back in 1998-2001 that was a widow with a 10 month old daughter. Her husband had committed suicide. After three years I could not figure out what the problem was. The nicer I was the moodier she got or it seemed like that.
One night in Dec 2001 while I was playing on the floor with the three year old she says to me out of the blue "Al you drive me crazy and make me so mad other times."
You know with some women you can never make them happy. So I figured I'd ask what I was doing that was making her crazy and mad at me.
So I asked her how I made her crazy and to make it short she said basically that I was so good to her and her daughter that she could never repay me for my kindness. She went on praising me for a minute or two. Then I got terrified of WHAT was sitting less than a meter and half away from me. Guys she could have pointed a gun at me and cocked the hammer and it wouldn't have made my heart jump as much as the next statement did.
I asked her what did I do that made her mad.
She then says to me Quote: "In the last three years you have never done anything to upset or p1ss me off and that just infuriates me."
I was out of that house in less than 10 minutes and it was over from that point on. I have never seen her again and never want to.
Two divorced women I dated since her had the same tendencies to a point but no where close. I've become somewhat of an expert on spotting this type of behavior in women. In fact on of my female employees made a statement in front of the other women that I knew "FAR" too much about women. The other little tid bit seems to be that women have a problem that I don't drink alcohol.
I have a beer once and a while but that is it one beer. I just don't like that taste of Alcohol that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back