Street racing Mustang, BUSTED!

So, they cracked up during a street race, mowed down a fire hydrant, and came back with a buddy's truck and tried to haul it away before the cops came?

Brilliance from start to finish.

What is interesting about the really high out put cars is they require more of a skill set than most of us have. . Refer to my comments on flying a plane.. You gots to know your limit.

Lost the car, U-Haul trailer, and Ford Super Duty tow vehicle? That’s an expensive race! Not to mention the damage done, U-Haul can point the police in the correct direction…

What is interesting about the really high out put cars is they require more of a skill set than most of us have. . Refer to my comments on flying a plane.. You gots to know your limit.
These guys must be playing with traction and handling control turned off, which obviously is a recipe for disaster on city streets and highways. They probably think you can just stay in it and pull out of it like video games, lol. I've turned off all the traction and stability controls a couple of times in my corvette in empty wide open spaces and its an experience when you want the car to slow down and kinetic energy has other ideas. I've luckily never had any issues with them turned on and flooring it, I'll get a little wheelspin and thats about it.

Street racing in this area has been going on for the last 50 years. I used to go watch when I was a Teen. I'm 58 now. I have seen plenty of wrecks over the years. Now when they get caught they lose everything. It's been the law here for many years.

Back