Storing Winder Snow Set of Wheels what to do with hubcaps?

Hello

I have a sent of winter wheels/tires that I just removed from my vehicle. They are steel wheels with hub caps.

Kind of a silly questions but should I store the hub caps separately or snap them back onto the wheels?

I was going to lean them against the side of my house as compared to stacking them on each other.

I just don't want the hubcaps to get damaged.

If I saw someone leaning wheels, tires, hubcaps against the side of their house, I would question if its a meth lab.

Reactions: TCL
The hubcaps that were on my Sonata for winter were plastic, the ones for my sons Forte are also plastic. They are scratched some and have seen multiple winters of use (Sonata saw 12 of them). They get stacked semi gently in an open space in the shed by the winter tires wher they probably won't get moved or touched until November. Same goes for the lug caps if they have any for the summer rims.

Same thing as if I was stashing my alloy wheels.... put a tire felt on the hubcap, and stash them in the garage.

Back when I had no garage, I had the Kurgo Tire Tote and "Tire Garage" for storage outside

i’d just stack the hubcaps on top of the wheels, on the tread, with the wheels leaning on the house. Just keep out of the sun, and preferably out of the rain.

Back