Sticking windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
good tips here. I'm often the driver and my wife is the passenger in the 06 vibe with power windows. I don't ever recall using the backseat power windows. I'm going to start cranking them up and down.
shocked2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Wow that was good info. I thought asbestos was history.

Talcum is a trisilicate (zinc, magnesium, aluminum) mineral, which may unfortunately also contain asbestos. Supposedly, consumer grade baby powder is asbestos-free.

Zinc stearate should be safe. Inhaling any fine powder is however not good for any lung.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
good tips here. I'm often the driver and my wife is the passenger in the 06 vibe with power windows. I don't ever recall using the backseat power windows. I'm going to start cranking them up and down.
shocked2.gif

That may not be such a good idea...My friend thought it might be a good thing also so he did it the other night with his 98 Town Car...They never went back up...Then the monsoon Miami rain came...He hadn't opened them in up in 10 years...He just runs the a/c all the time so there is no need...He won't do that again.

Come to think about it nobody in my family [including me] even tried the back windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back