STICKER SHOCK!

My son was called into work today because 2 of the detail guys didn't show up.
He was detailing a sold 2021 F250 and sent a few pics of it to me. Including the sticker price! When l saw the price l almost had a BABY MANATEE! $81,630 (MSRP)! (It is a nice truck, though)
Who in their RABID mind would spend that much money on a truck? Theoretically, that's the price of a cheap home! o_O
52991.jpeg

52985.jpeg
52981.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't get passed "...baby manatee"🤣🤣🤣
In the winter time the Manatee stay/swim in the warm effluent water coming from the reactors at the Apollo Beach, FL. TECO (Tampa Electric Company) power plant. There is a pier there that you can feed them heads of lettuce. But, you CAN'T touch them! If you do the FDW will arrest you on the spot!

Seems like trucks are priced really high (1) as a profit center for Detroit and (2) for dealers to be able to offer huge discounts. Detroit is going to be in real trouble if trucks and SUVs ever go out of fashion.

If I were being cynical, I'd suggest that not many trucks will ever haul a load of anything and very few 4X4s will ever get off the pavement. But this being the week-end, I won't be cynical.

Back