stash status - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC Green Stash - 136 qts

Sun 3/12 - less 4.5 rounded to 5 for OCI - 131 qts
Wed 3/15 - Score 7 qts GC Green at $3.97 each (Price match with Adv Auto Parts)

GC Green Stash - 138 qts.
fruit.gif

update:

Just picked up 11 qts GC Green. Priced matched to Adv Auto Parts $3.97 per qt. Used my AZ gift cards collected from my previous stashing runs.
grin.gif

GC Green Stash - 149 qts.

I believe it is still in production and being imported. I'm half joking and poking fun at myself about stashing Gold. But there may be a bit truth in the need to stash Gold in that it is plausible that Castrol could shift production to the US as they have with the BC (Belgian Castrol) 5w-40. An unfavorable US to EURO exchange rate would tend to cause funny things to happen.

What are you going to do if the gold turns out better than green !!! 150 quarts of oil sitting around. What love for an oil.

Start stashing Gold for when my Green runs out and Gold has become as scarce as the Green now is.
grin.gif

[ March 19, 2006, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: audi_guy ]

With so much cash on hands I'd better invest in something more valuable. I'm on my way to buy third property and only 7qt of oil in my garage. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

quote:

Originally posted by scotlykins:
What are you going to do if the gold turns out better than green !!! 150 quarts of oil sitting around. What love for an oil.

The gold will never smell, look or taste as good as the green!!! 186 and counting...

Stash Update - Only 4 1/2 quarts green left and 39 quarts of gold. Gold is still hard to find in rural Illinois. Anyone else want to share their stash status and recent GC finds? Is anyone else having a hard time finding even gold GC?

Got an email from Castrol to win an automotive scholarship...as part of the Grand Prize they were giving away: "Stock Up on SYNTEC: Unlock your engine's power with a year's supply of Castrol SYNTEC."

If that is all they are going to give maybe I should turn the tables and give Castrol a prize of a five year supply of GC.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back