STARFIRE SF340 ; any users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if so , how do they perform in rain , etc.. These are related to COOPER tire company . THANKS

Last edited:
could be . Should last awhile if you don't drive too aggressively . Slow cornering , etc.. Just seen them on a few used cars at a local GM dealer and were a tire we weren't aware of . Quite sure dealer installed them for the lot . Not a bad looking tire .

Eh...it's okay. My tire would be 50 bucks. I can get Toyos for 43 bucks or Solus K21s for 49 bucks at treadepot.com....

And, I just saw them on a Cavalier like mine...they don't look too bad in person. I remind me quite a bit of the Coopers....

It is still hard to find any information from users of these "value line" tires.

After two years is there any one with updates on these tires?

Last edited:
Made by Cooper-but this line is made in China. Most of my local Indy tire places carry them. My aunt has had a set on her minivan...and they are holding up quite fine after 22k...should last her about 40ish to 50k.

You're not really going o find too much info on these, as Cooper is still debating whether to keep the starfire line around or not.

From what I've seen so far, I'd rather have these than so chinese branded tires....

They're likely better than other low-end tires, but not by much. They are round, rubber, and have enough tread depth to pass inspection.

Originally Posted By: sciphi
They're likely better than other low-end tires, but not by much. They are round, rubber, and have enough tread depth to pass inspection.

If can can survive my aunt, then I think they will be fine for most people...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back