Staplers But No Staples

I've gone almost completely online with my shopping because of stuff like this. The Covid excuse for all this is starting to wear thin.
My mom needed a chain for her reading glasses. Pretty basic thing but no local stores had any. Ended up getting it on Amazon. Kind of annoying how you're being forced to order many standard things online these days.

I've gone almost completely online with my shopping because of stuff like this. The Covid excuse for all this is starting to wear thin.

I fully intend to use covid as an excuse for literally anything for the next 10 years. If they're going to normalize it being an excuse in society then you might as well play along.

My mom needed a chain for her reading glasses. Pretty basic thing but no local stores had any. Ended up getting it on Amazon. Kind of annoying how you're being forced to order many standard things online these days.

Agreed. In our town of 10,000, there is the usual push for people to shop at local businesses. Yet when I need something that isn't in stock, most stores have no apparent interest in going the extra mile to bring product in. I would prefer to support a local business, but shopping online is so much less painful.

Local WMart had the store brand staples in stock today.
Had I known I'd have bought more.
I have noticed an extreme shortage of common sense these days.
They should consider making it part of the next stimulus package.

Local WMart had the store brand staples in stock today.
Had I known I'd have bought more.
I have noticed an extreme shortage of common sense these days.
They should consider making it part of the next stimulus package.
The cost would bankrupt the universe.
I just heard on the radio that there's a rush for Post Grape Nuts cereal, go figure. No mention about staples.
I have noticed that that has been out on the shelves the last few times I looked for it at my closest HyVee grocery store but they are out of random things that don’t make sense.

Back