Stanford Professor warns massive UFO disclosure is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I wish. Would be the most incredible story in human history.

Dr. Garry Nolan, an immunologist at Stanford that recently became involved in UFOs and their disclosure, has sat down for an interview where he discussed his role in working with the government on analyzing and studying individuals that encountered UFOs.

"When you say that the government has been involved in a coverup, do you think they've been hiding it all this time?" the interviewer asked. "Oh yes. I know it's a fact because I've spoken to important people who are about to come out and whistleblow on it," Nolan replied.

Last edited:
Given the number of stars out there, this is no surprise.

We have to be an interesting case study.

BTW, crazy coincedence, buster.

At this moment, I am picking up a specimen at the Alway Building, Stanford School of Medicine, next door to the Nolan Lab.

Although Dr. Nolan is busy doing great work on stem cells and disease, I will drop in and ask about the UFOs.

Source "Tweaktown.com". I guess somebody's gotta run these stories now the the Weekly World News has gone to that UFO graveyard in the sky lol

Attachments

• s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
Disclosure has been happening for a decade now.

Anybody remotely close to the subject already knows this is a real thing - whatever "it" is.

The cats already out of the bag it's just a matter of degrees now.

Disclosure has been happening for a decade now.

Anybody remotely close to the subject already knows this is a real thing - whatever "it" is.

The cats already out of the bag it's just a matter of degrees now.
It does seem like we've been slowly fed more and more....

I went from "this is all bs/military craft" to "wow there is actually something to this".

I think it's pretty arrogant of anyone that thinks we're the only ones, please, and that we completely understand how the universe works. Don't forget some think we live in a simulation, like Elon Musk, he says it'a a billion to one we live in a base reality.

Unless there are laws of physics that we don't know about, extraterrestrials are a figment of many people's imaginations IMO.

From what the guys on the USS Princeton measured - they can break the law.

The Spy-1 radar has no imagination.

It does seem like we've been slowly fed more and more....

I went from "this is all bs/military craft" to "wow there is actually something to this".

There's just too much of it going on all over the world.

Other governments have come clean, we sort of did.

Heres a shocker - we've been lied to. I know its hard to believe but try to imagine it.......

I think it's pretty arrogant of anyone that thinks we're the only ones, please, and that we completely understand how the universe works. Don't forget some think we live in a simulation, like Elon Musk, he says it'a a billion to one we live in a base reality.
I don't think there is a scientist that doesn't believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. That isn't the point. The point is... how are they going to get here? The laws of physics that we know do not support the kind of long distance travel that any visits would necessitate. Anything and everything else is science fiction.

Given the number of stars out there, this is no surprise.
Given their distance it's HIGHLY unlikely we've been visited even if there are billions of intelligent civilizations in the universe. The universe is incomprehensively large and our nearest star incomprehensively far away and it is in the overall scheme of things right next to us. The first major high-power broadcast on this planet was the 1936 Olympics and as of today traveling at lightspeed has encountered only a tiny number of stars and their planets since 1936. Additionally, radiowaves follow the inverse square law which means the signal strength drops off exponentially as it spreads out in all directions. If we wanted to detect a signal from the next closest star system Alpha Centauri at 4.37 light years away we would need using current technology a detector larger than planet earth. At 86 light years away (current distance of the 1936 olympics radio waves) a detector the size of our solar system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back