Stage 2 tune for wife's accord

Now that we passed the 4000 mile mark! Changed the oil for the second time and put a k-tuner stage 2 tune on it ! Man they should have came like this from the factory. The 1.5 RIPS . Don't want the drone but considering downpipe and exhaust. Anyone else amazed by these small motors power potential for low money? $600 bucks well spent

Turbos are fun aren't they? If we ever decide to buy an RV, one of the first things on my list is the Ford tune for my truck that adds something like 50hp, for about $600.

I can't get over the horsepower add value !! I couldn't buy a 3 horsepower exhaust for that let alone what we got !

Screenshot_20220429-212125.jpg

I agree that I would have to prove it if I wasn't working there! But it's my wife's . I'm sure we won't keep it much past paid off and 3/36 let alone 5/60 ( powertrain)

The 2.0 I wanted as well but for the city gas mileage I just couldn't do it ! The 10 speed is well worth it but the GAS MILEAGE

Aren’t they starting to have head gasket issues already? Stock at that.
Sadly I've seen two at less than 100k but is it an issue ? Hopefully one we won't have and sadly it doesnt seem to be an ongoing one way trend more of a **** that sucks it blew a head gasket and thing

I'd also like to know...I may buy an Accord once the market cools and was set on a 2.0 6-speed but if a 1.5 can be had with a safe boost in power for that cheap it's way easier to find those with the stick. Doesn't fix the dilution issues though 5w40 does though!

How is Honda with stuff like that? With VWAG if the mothership pulls your data and sees a change in the flash counter you're flagged TD1 and that's it.
They say it's stored in the ecu but let's propose me as a mechanic.. the car comes in trans slipping . No exhaust no intake . I'm draining the fluid seeing belt schrapnel and ordering a trans. It's the techs call if it is warranty or not . I assume some would go digging to drop warranty time instead of customer pay but I'm the tech and if it was a customer I'm not going out of the way to avoid warranty. Now if the screen is hung and you got a bunch of mods then yes I'm denying warranty! ( By the way I'm the tech)

They say it's stored in the ecu but let's propose me as a mechanic.. the car comes in trans slipping . No exhaust no intake . I'm draining the fluid seeing belt schrapnel and ordering a trans. It's the techs call if it is warranty or not . I assume some would go digging to drop warranty time instead of customer pay but I'm the tech and if it was a customer I'm not going out of the way to avoid warranty. Now if the screen is hung and you got a bunch of mods then yes I'm denying warranty! ( By the way I'm the tech)
VW requires guided functions for certain warranty repairs and that requires the car be connected to VW

Honda isn't like that thankfully . They are more gm like such as use your judgement and keep the customer happy thankfully but no goodwill unlike gm. At gm we fixed it period which was extremely annoying

But if mods are in your face expect to be denied. The k tuner allows you to tune and remove the screen so it isn't so obvious. Yes Its in ecu but man the digging to be done to deny warranty would be more time and frustration then just fixing the trans !

Back