Spring in February? Kind of feels like it.

Felt weird not to be shivering while I worked today. How's the weather where you are? Yes, I did get on that 'donor sled' and ride today. The sandy roads were interesting a few times.

Attachments

• IMG_2539.JPG
    IMG_2539.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 43
Hot already. 85 today. It's still February!! Florida participated in Winter for about 3 days.

The forecast high temperature for Sunday is 81F. I’ve already mowed my weeds. We planted Crepe Myrtles yesterday.

We just dipped this weekend. -18c lows with 20 something windchills. The wind shifted and we are forecasted above freezing this week. A nice opening to March.... but we still could have two months of winter.

It got up to 47 here yesterday and enough snow had meted to allow the barn doors to open on the mower shed. I fired up the John Deere D140 for the first time in maybe six weeks. It turned right over and fired up. The oil is fresh 15w-40 RT6.

The Predator 3500 generator also tuned over and started easily using the electric started. The oil in that one is 5w-40 RT6.

Whatever is making it feel spring like is also working this side of the pond. Last few days have been sunny and warm in the UK at 55 F or higher in some parts. Daffodils are in flower and I've already cut the grass once.

Back