Spray bottles

Can anybody recommend a spray bottle that works? This is for cleaning chemicals for the car and house. The ones from Walmart or Dollar store quit working after using them one time.

If you‘re not averse to a pump style (pressurized sprayer), i love the Home Depot sourced model #56HDX. This is my Go-to sprayer for cleaning chemicals, lawn chem, soapy water solutiions, etc. Easy to use, adjustable spray pattern, reliable. Please stay away from the Harbor Freight version.

If you need a squeeze trigger-type sprayer, stick with good name brand sprayers, like Zep, also available from Home Depot.

This is an example of ones that I have seen used in auto body shops. My experience with the quality of these is that you get what you pay for.

Thanks all. I’ll give the Zep bottles a try. They make the best window cleaner out there.

I get the Zep ones from Home Depot. But for chemical use, get the ones that are safe for bleach. The sprayer internals are made of more resistant materials than the standard ones and don't fail after some use with strong auto and household chemicals.

The dark grey ones from Homeless Depot is the one I use most often. I would give it about a 80% rating. Not perfect, but generally good.

I'm late to the party, but Zep is my go-to when I need a spray bottle. I've put a lot of car care products through them with no issue.

Only complaint is they're tall and top-heavy, so when they start to get empty they tend to be unstable and tumble over.

I'm late to the party, but Zep is my go-to when I need a spray bottle. I've put a lot of car care products through them with no issue.

Only complaint is they're tall and top-heavy, so when they start to get empty they tend to be unstable and tumble over.
You can remove the 'top' sprayer and screw it on an empty alcohol bottle of 16 or 32 oz.
They have the same thread.

I have a few of the Meguiar's spray bottles specifically labeled for each product,

71TCAcKeGXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71+ICF9v31L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71edY44dfsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I use the ZEP bottles from Lowe’s. Just happened to see they had a 3 pack on sale today so grabbed one. I haven’t had any issues with this brand yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1442.jpeg
    IMG_1442.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1443.jpeg
    IMG_1443.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 6
Back