Spot the location

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

I'm sure they'll change your oil, tires, kidneys...
wink.gif

Where did I shoot this? Surely one of you fellers has driven by there.

Mori, isn't this your vacation property out in the country?
smile.gif

Seriously, I have no idea. I just remember it used to be your sig on AW.

Pete, this version was my Audiworld signature picture:

-

Hack demanded I remove it because he was ashamed of being in this shot.
tongue.gif

(insider joke for Audiworlders -- others please ignore! It's not even Hack, but Billy Bob Thornton.)

It's not in California. Maybe this image will help -- it's within 100 miles of Ray's:

-

The tracks are indeed of the Santa Fe railroad. However, Ray's is in a neighboring state near a very popular destintation for nature lovers, tourists and coyotes alike.
smile.gif

Is that where the guy proclaiming the end of the world is standing shouting with a shotgun in one of Rob Zombie's movies ?

It may have been! Alas, I can't remember watching 'The Devil's Rejects' -- if that's the movie in question.

PS: Forgive the horrible typo in my previous post.
shocked.gif

Dunno, it reminded me of a scene in either the Devil's Rejects, or House of 1000 Corpses.

I think it's the latter, but will have to get back on the weekend, when it's more PC to watch them through.

Let's just say many movies have been filmed in a nearby location. It's fairly remote, though, and one can easily get lost. If you wander off the road and break your leg and are unable to drag yourself in by your teeth, you're not going to live more than a few days in the summer. If the heat doesn't get you, Ray willl.
wink.gif

Can't be, because New Mexico is not a neighbor of Nevada. Nevada, however shares a border with the state in question!
wink.gif

Here's a visual aid.

I'm sure the random guessing method will work eventually. Oh, and scratch Arizona off your list.
tongue.gif

Another hint: there are lots of huge buttes nearby.

Clever how the mustang's license plate is obscured. Too many plates on that wall to be of any help.
smile.gif

I've been assuming the Santa Fe railroad might run through other states, thereby expanding the possibilities.

Can we include states that share borders only on corners?
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back