Spooky Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cat knows when you're going to die. He lives at a nursing home and will warn the staff when there's less than 4 hours remaining.
shocked.gif

Check it out.

P.S. I know the cat-haters here will eat this up, but please be respectful. Personally, I think that getting a warning before a loved one turns it in would be very valuable.

Some animals know when these kind of things happen. For example, sometimes animals will go crazy just before a earthquake starts. And can tell when their owner is about to come home, even though they may be earlier or later than usual. It is uncanny.

I can park down the road from my house and sneak up to my backdoor at any time during the day. My cat is always there to watch my approach without fail. I don't believe in magic or anything else like that but some of the things cats can do really make me wonder..... Has anyone heard the story of the cat who's family moved to England from France and the cat stayed behind with family members? Well the cat ran away and months later he showed up at the house in England without ever having been there. He somehow crossed the channel!

i dont believe that. how could a cat know where to go? most people couldnt even find their way to a new house in an area theyve never been to without a tomtom and a cell phone.

Shucks, have an old geezer (not you, Pablo) laying there in a coma and a dern cat crawls onto their face to sleep and the blockage of the breathing passages assuredly causes death.

Nuthin' mystic about it.

Yeah really. Cats just like to sit down on warm stuff. Imagine how easily a Maine Coon might suffocate a baby or toddler.

Quote:

This cat knows when you're going to die.......and will warn the staff when there's less than 4 hours remaining.

This cat knows when it's time to take a ride. She informs me when there is less than 4 hours to a ride. Depending on how the ride goes, I guess she could be doing the same thing as the cat in the orginal post.
EllsworthKitty2.jpg

Quote:

i dont believe that. how could a cat know where to go? most people couldnt even find their way to a new house in an area theyve never been to without a tomtom and a cell phone.

Believe what you want to. I have heard this story many times and I even saw it on one of those amazing animals tv shows. Who knows if its true or not. The thing about cats knowing about earthquakes is true. Look up missing cat reports in the days leading up to an earthquake.

Well, a coworker of mine moved with her parents away from her grandparents house and took the family cat with her. Days later it showed up back at the grandparents house, 10 miles away.

Quote:

Imagine how easily a Maine Coon might suffocate a baby or toddler.

My brother's Norweigan Forest cat (i think) cannot be around a baby. Once a kid starts to cry, the cat has its own way of convincing it to shut up, and it is bad...., real bad.

The Norwegian Forest cat is quite possibly the ancestor of the Maine Coon. Vikings did have Norwegian Forest cats on their ships when they came to North America. These cats are monsters, and the two largest domesticated breeds.

That many animals can sense earthquakes in advance has been documented. It's not due to ESP, though. Dogs, through their heightened sense of smell, have been known to on occasion detect cancer in humans.

The last 3 weeks of my mother's terminal cancer she spent at a hospice,and I visited her every day after work.There were a couple of cats there,and every night as I sat next to my mother's bed one would come and sit on my lap for awhile,then when it had soaked up enough attention it would jump on her bed and go to sleep.

The last time I saw her the cat wasn't around.She saw me looking and said - ''You're looking for the cat aren't you? She hasn't been to see me all day,she knows something is up.''

She died the next morning.Living with dying people all day they can probably feel the energy fading.

as per mori's post.

A cancer clinic down here a while ago was training beagles to identify people with cancer. They stopped for some reason (think I know why, too many detections). I can even smell cancer on some people, so it can't be too hard for a dumb animal.

My wife a physical therapist at a hospital can pick up on certain visual queues when a person is going to die. She obviously reads the chart too. However there are certain things she knows/feels especially the face when someone is going to pass. I imagine a cat picks up on something beyond the visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back