Spiced Coke

Went shopping yesterday and saw this in the soda aisle where I live. Has anyone tried it?

Doesn’t look appealing to me but Coke spends millions on marketing and taste studies so someone liked it.

The digital coupon email arrived and there it was...Raspberry Spiced Coke in 7.5 ounce cans, 10 pack.
It's called "Fridge Pack", FYI.

I'd split one with somebody but I ain't buying a 10 pack just to try it.

Soda is poison but I'll still put away a can or two of Diet Dr. Pepper.

I thought that's what Mr. Pibb was, but I see they've created a new flavor. Kind of weird for a brand that's discontinued nearly half of it's products.

I thought Mr. Pibb tasted like Dr. Pepper.
Maybe. Pibb is labeled as "spicy" and Pepper is marketed as "23 flavors" or something. I just don't know why you are creating a "spiced" Coke when you already have a "spicy" cola. But I don't understand a lot of what Coke does. (and I'm not really a consumer either)

I'm not a big soda drinker, and definitely not a Coke fan. But just from watching the market, Coke does seem to do a lot of limited runs, of different flavors. I guess they well well, at least initially, to those willing to try something new.

I'm not a big soda drinker, and definitely not a Coke fan. But just from watching the market, Coke does seem to do a lot of limited runs, of different flavors. I guess they well well, at least initially, to those willing to try something new.
Indeed. I'm disappointed that they discontinued their Ginger-Lime Diet Coke.

I tried one today for the heck of it, it tastes like Fireball Whiskey. I won't be buying another.

I got a free one from a local supermarket. They have a free item every Friday-Monday, and this weekend it was a 20 oz bottle of Spiced Coke. It's really weird too as some of these free items are extremely limited where it's whatever they would normally have on the shelf. However, for this promotion they had about 3-4 of those cardboard stands (placed at the checkouts) that were probably full of them when they started. I didn't see any in their coolers with the rest of their 20 oz Coke beverages. There were only a few left, but all I wanted was my free one. Cost me 6 cents. Not sure how that all works as the bottle deposit is 5 cents. So they charge a penny for sales tax even though it's otherwise free.

I went back and they replenished their stock, so they must have had some in the back.

Trying it now. My impression is that it tastes kind of like raspberry. On second thought, I just looked at the label, which says “RASPBERRY SPICED COKE”.

I went back and they replenished their stock, so they must have had some in the back.

Trying it now. My impression is that it tastes kind of like raspberry. On second thought, I just looked at the label, which says “RASPBERRY SPICED COKE”.
Ewwwww

I'm looking for one in the gas stations in a 20oz bottle. I tried this one coke last year, the flavor was rainbos space vibeses or some other malarkey. I couldn't finish the bottle.

I do like raspberry flavored stuff so maybe.....

I'm looking for one in the gas stations in a 20oz bottle. I tried this one coke last year, the flavor was rainbos space vibeses or some other malarkey. I couldn't finish the bottle.

I do like raspberry flavored stuff so maybe.....

Probably one of these:

They had weird names like Y3000, Dreamworld, and Starlight.

As for this new one, it's not that different than Coke from one of those Freestyle machines with the raspberry addition.

792_freestyle-calorie-display-large.jpg

Someone at work gave me one. I didn’t think to read the can before hand saying raspberry. I hate raspberry so it was nasty to me. I expected it to be like spiced as in spice cake flavored which I was looking forward too if that was the case lol.

Probably one of these:

They had weird names like Y3000, Dreamworld, and Starlight.

As for this new one, it's not that different than Coke from one of those Freestyle machines with the raspberry addition.

792_freestyle-calorie-display-large.jpg
starlight, pretty sure that was it. 10/10 do NOT recommend

Back