Spark plug update for StevieC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the new Denso Platinum TT plugs in my wife's Chrysler V-6 and my daughters Accord V-6. Both cars idle smoother and run great. Wife says her mpg has increased. They replaced Bosch Plat +4's in both cars. They look like iridium plugs but are made of titanium and platinum. Me likey!

This TT is cheaper version of SIP. Definitely lasts very long and performance will be better compared to normal dual platinum plug.
I wish they release the twin iridium for the mass soon.

$2.50 each at Advance Auto Parts. Tech guy at Denso told me this is their latest new technology. Said they are great plugs especially for their price.

Originally Posted By: gwdriver
Put the new Denso Platinum TT plugs in my wife's Chrysler V-6 and my daughters Accord V-6. Both cars idle smoother and run great. Wife says her mpg has increased. They replaced Bosch Plat +4's in both cars. They look like iridium plugs but are made of titanium and platinum. Me likey!

Thanks Bud!
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: gwdriver

Glad the new plugs are working out for you. The mileage might be debatable unless the old plugs were in really poor shape. Mileage is hard to determine in the short term especially when the driver is told of a change and is looking for it.

Critic-You can order them online from Advance Auto Parts website.
Donald-She did not know that I changed the plugs in her car.
Mechtech-I agree with you 100%.

Last edited:
Is there really a problem with Bosch plugs? I remember as a kid, I used Bosch plugs in my mopeds and they had a reputation back then as being the best plug you could get.

But, honestly, I really don't know now. How could they be so bad and still be on the market? I've only used either NGK or Denso in my cars for the past 15 years or so, but I'm now considering Bosch for my BMW.

I've had the Bosch +2 in my 90 corolla for about 30,000 miles so far. No problems with them. I guess it depends it on the car they are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back