Soylent Chocolate?

twouvakind

Site Donor 2024
From the latest Publix ad (BOGO)

Screenshot_20230127-203558.jpg

Det. Thorn: You don't understand. I've got proof. They need proof, I've seen it. I've seen it happening. They've gotta tell people.
Hatcher: Tell them what?
Det. Thorn: The ocean's dying. Plankton's dying. It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing, they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!

Great film!

The Soylent of today, available since May, contain no soy, lentils or human remains. It’s classified as a food product by the FDA, not a dietary or nutritional supplement.

I am under the impression soy isn’t great for you. Personally I’m a fan of Huel. Banana flavor is where it’s at! Saves me a lot of time and money, Huel ready-to-drink is definitely an adhd friendly meal :)

I am under the impression soy isn’t great for you. Personally I’m a fan of Huel. Banana flavor is where it’s at! Saves me a lot of time and money, Huel ready-to-drink is definitely an adhd friendly meal :)

Huel's good stuff. My sons use it for post-workout as do I. I like the caramel best.

Det. Thorn: You don't understand. I've got proof. They need proof, I've seen it. I've seen it happening. They've gotta tell people.
Hatcher: Tell them what?
Det. Thorn: The ocean's dying. Plankton's dying. It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing, they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!

Great film!
"Great film!"

I disagree, great film idea, really lousy production. Cops wearing football helmets? However, I liked the furniture.

Besides enjoying spirulina, I'm a big fan of nori - the seaweed not the dwarf Nori from The Hobbit. It's green and makes me think it may really be made out of people. It's very nutritious. Seaweed contains important nutrients like iodine, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, chlorine, chromium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, and zinc. If you have a thyroid condition, consult your MD before indulging because seaweed contains much iodine. Also, make sure you don't buy contaminated seaweed. This one is produced in the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:
Back