'Sons of Guns' reality star Will Hayden arrested,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like this guy is about to lose his cash cow.
Molestation? Wow. That's like the Black Death. Even if it isn't proven in court...I would say he is forever labeled now and finished in show business.

Originally Posted By: typ901
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Ouch! Bad, really bad if true.

No more watching for me.

If it's true there probably won't be any watching for anyone, like it or not.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Even if it's not true and someone is trying to get money, that's going to stain forever.

Indeed. Unfortunately if the accusations are not true his reputation is soiled. If true then the book will be thrown at him.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Even if it's not true and someone is trying to get money, that's going to stain forever.

Indeed. Unfortunately if the accusations are not true his reputation is soiled. If true then the book will be thrown at him.

Either way it's no win for Will H.

The kid has already been returned to Will. It was an ex-girlfriend that lied to the police, but they were required to go through with everything. Stephanie posted an explanation on Facebook about it all.

I wish people would reserve judgment on this sort of thing until its all out in the open.
Whatever happed to the American way of Innocent until proven guilty. Now people are convicted in the court of public opinion just because someone makes an accusation.

Originally Posted By: Trav
I wish people would reserve judgment on this sort of thing until its all out in the open.
Whatever happed to the American way of Innocent until proven guilty. Now people are convicted in the court of public opinion just because someone makes an accusation.

I think it is due to social media. Years ago nobody could easily voice their opinion to total strangers all over the world but now every "expert" can.

In the court of public opinion right or wrong innocent until proven guilty does not apply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_Arbuckle

Originally Posted By: typ901
Trav,

Review U.S. History man...we used to accuse 'em and then hang'em...like Salem Witch Trials.

typ901,

The Salem Witch Trials were pre-U.S. history, man. They ended over 80 years before the U.S. became a country and over 90 years before the ratification of the Constitution.

And I agree we should withhold judgement until all the facts are known. Innocent until proven guilty.

I've never seen the show, but some of the guys from Red Jacket participated in a match I attended. They were jerks, and the guns they brought malfunctioned quite a bit.

From what I've read online, the show does not positively portray gun owners and gun culture in a positive light.

That said, no one deserves to be the victim of a false accusation like that.

No joke, you nailed it for sure.. And look at St Louis right now.. explain that !!! it makes me sick..

Originally Posted By: dave1251

In the court of public opinion right or wrong innocent until proven guilty does not apply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_Arbuckle

Its a real miscarriage of justice. This man will probably loose everything he has even if he is found innocent. I don't think they should make accusations of this nature public.
This poor bugger is already guilty, the possibility of a fair trial is almost non existent once the media, facebook and twitter brigade get finished with him.

Now its so bad that if you get caught taking a whiz at night in the bushes and some old bag calls the cops you get listed as a level three sex offender (it happened to a guy, his photo is hanging in the Police station as a flasher).
My God half of Paris would be posted on the wall if they did that in France.

Trav I agree with your view. Unfortunately this is how society condemns some people and exonerates others. Really there is no rhyme or reason. I could provide some examples but I do not want the thread to be locked.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
The kid has already been returned to Will. It was an ex-girlfriend that lied to the police, but they were required to go through with everything. Stephanie posted an explanation on Facebook about it all.
Originally Posted By: morepwr

I think it is due to social media. Years ago nobody could easily voice their opinion to total strangers all over the world but now every "expert" can.

While i don't use social media, in this case if it were not for social media, the early evidence of his innocence would not be out there, as the media does not seem to have reported it yet.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

If this is accurate, after its all settled he should sue for defamation of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back