Songs that give you goosebumps.

I like MANY genres ;-)

I'd rather not share why, but this song is amazing. VERY well recorded as most of her songs are, and good memories.

disclaimer - I don't mean this crappy youtube version is well recorded - you will have to buy an original ;-)

One of my favorite CD's of all time to sit and chill to. You can pinpoint every single instrument, the sound of the drum strike, even the brush strokes...just very well done.

Last edited:
I never had the opportunity to serve, even though I tried with three different branches...but I sympathize with this song.

Last edited:
the final cut.jpg
this album. The whole album tells the story of a scared young boy in WW2, his feelings and emotions about what's going on around him, how close he comes to dying, and the ptsd he suffers afterwards. He then makes it home, has trouble talking to his wife, lives in mental turmoil, having survived all that, just to watch himself and his children die from a nuclear attack (two suns in the sunset).

Beatles - " Yesterday " and Paul McCartney - " My Love " plus " Maybe I'm Amazed " . Watched Paul McCartney + Wings - Wings Over America ( '76 ) on AXS via Dish . Still have the 3 record set along with the CD and video . Play the records on occasion .

Last edited:
Beatles - " Yesterday " and Paul McCartney - " My Love " plus " Maybe I'm Amazed " . Watched Paul McCartney + Wings - Wings Over America ( '76 ) on AXS via Dish . Still have the 3 record set along with the CD and video . Play the records on occasion .

Is “I Need You” by The Beatles on the Help lp? That’s one of my favorite songs by them.

BAD COMPANY w/ Robert Hart on lead vocals from the album Company Of Strangers . :(

Lyrics :

Hello little Martha
There you stand with the stems of the roses still in your hand
The seasons of time
The weather, your face, you little Martha, there's no disgrace

So now little Martha, here you live
You're just twelve years old, have no time to play

The sun don't arise when you're not in my eyes
Not a day goes by without you
Even though you're looking down on me
Tell me angel, will you remember me?

Oh little Martha, as I stand at your feet