Song(s) you felt should have been a hit from an album ( cassette , cd , other )

Holly Sherwood and The Faces as "Fire, Inc." (Sherwood dubbed Lane's vocals); Diane Lane (in her first major role) and the Faces as Ellen Aim and the Attackers...

Last edited:
Yes, this folk song REALLY WAS recorded by a woman whose debut album was Witchcraft Destroys Minds and Reaps Souls and who was the first to give the sign of the horns...and that beautiful woman is between 45 and 65 in most of the pictures. (Credited to Coven, this is actually Jinx Dawson with a full orchestra.)

Yes, this folk song REALLY WAS recorded by a woman whose debut album was Witchcraft Destroys Minds and Reaps Souls and who was the first to give the sign of the horns...and that beautiful woman is between 45 and 65 in most of the pictures. (Credited to Coven, this is actually Jinx Dawson with a full orchestra.)

Love that song!! I have that 45 somewhere (MGM label I think). That album is fairly rare.
Coven.jpg

i think I’ve got the 45 as well. No picture sleeve though. One of my first records. Yep MGM

Aquariuscsm I really want to come and see your collection of 45s one day. Sounds amazing. Any 33s? Or 78s, vinyl's last hurrah? And what turntable and needle do you use to spin those beauty's?

As to the tread.. This should have been a major hit. It is their best song. Yet, it was more like a B-side, and, like most awesome songs, based on truth. This band was having some sort of legal trouble at the time...

Back