Some rare and expensive whiskey

ok, then your both wrong. Bourbon Whiskey is the correct spelling all other Whiskies are spelled Whisky...google some favorites Buffalo Trace, Evans Williams ect....glad to help you out.

Whiskey a better investment than gold lately, really..the Pappy VanWinkle I paid $100 for 15years ago sells for $1400 today. I drink bourbon but draw the line at $30/750ml nowadays.
I did that too. Paid $75 for 25 year old, sold it for $800. Bought 3 and drank TWO, wish I would have kept that other one! I used to see it at "Party City" in Lexington KY.
Got mine out of the basement of a Pharmacy (!) in Charleston WV, complete with Red Velvet Bag! (find that one!)

Now it's Basil Haydens for me.

• Haha
Reactions: JC1
One of the larger liquor stores near me has a 1975 Macallan that has a $10,000 price tag. No takers according to the cashier.

Reactions: JC1
the best bottle of whiskey i own is redbreast 27 years old single pot still irish whiskey. it is cask strength. it is 53,5% abv, non chill filtered and non colored. triple distilled at the new midleton distillery in ireland. it taste like a candy shop in a glass. i have batch 2.

Whiskey a better investment than gold lately, really..the Pappy VanWinkle I paid $100 for 15years ago sells for $1400 today. I drink bourbon but draw the line at $30/750ml nowadays.
I sold a bottle of Pappy 15 and a bottle of Pappy 20, that I paid retail for, for $2,450 two years ago.

I really like the piston/bottle! That's a design for me!

Due to the nature of my job working for a Billionaire, I occasionally get to taste some expensive alcohol. I can't say I have the ability to tell much of difference, most of the time. There have been a few standouts however. I have an expensive bottle of rum. It's pretty yummy.

Back